Monday, March 12, 2007

I was famous once

In a past life I was a winner and subsequent finalist of the Embedded Linux Journal NIC Contest. That was a fun project. I wish I did more of this sort of innovative development. I think my recent calendar sync project is an attempt to get back into some more serious development. I really want to latch onto a open source project and give back to the community.

NIC Contest

And the winners are...

Well, here they are, the winners for the NIC contest. First, let me say that we had a lot of really good
entries. Knowing that we only had 20 systems available, we tried to distribute the winning ideas to various
industry areas. Thus, you will see home systems, industrial testing systems, retail systems, kiosks and at
least one system just for fun.

Home Appliance Interface (HAPI), by Shawn Bower, Gerry Mletzko, Kris DeMuth, Steve Ernst and Peter
Halliday

 powered by clipmarks

No comments: